Monday, January 2, 2012

A year is nothing more then 365 single days.

So another year has passed, it is 2012, where has the time gone?? I have sat on face book for the past few days reading about how people can't wait for 2011 to be over and that they have hopes that the upcoming year will be better. I am not sure if they are hoping to win the lottery or maybe find their soul mate, but whatever they wish for, I'm sure they are hoping that nothing bad comes their way. Regardless of what they wish for, we all must realize that our lives are strictly what we make of them. The Universe is not vengeful nor is it unfair. It gives to us what we are meant to have. Everyone in the world goes through their own troubled times. Bad things happen to good people every second of every day. The true test is how we handle these hardships. Can we stay positive?? Can we look past our own disappointments and recognise that there are bigger problems in the world? when we look at life as if we are the center of the universe, our problems only become more intensified. If you can broaden your point of view and show compassion for others, you will find that your life really isn't that bad. It's all on how you look at things.

So you want to have a better year this year?? What is a year but 365 single days. Instead of putting expectations on a whole year, do your best to make each individual day the best you possibly can. Be thankful for all that you have, instead of wanting the things you don't have. Try and see the good in people, instead of judging them for things you may not agree with. try being supportive instead of critical of others. Real Happiness comes from within. It has nothing to do with your possessions or the amount of money you have. The first step you have to take is to convince yourself that you truly do deserve to be the Happiest you can be. There is no one in the universe that deserves you love and respect more then yourself.

In closing I wish only Happiness, Love and Prosperity to all of you in the days to come. If Happiness was mine to give, I would give you all enough to last a thousand life times, but like I said Happiness is an inside job. I look forward to spending time most of you and getting to know some of you that I may not know all that well. You can never have enough people in your life that make you feel joy and comfort. Blessings and Love to all of you and your families.

1 comment:

  1. For those of you who've never met my husband prior to facebook, you'd never know the great strides Chris has made with his growing spiritually and finding compassion toward people and all living things. Chris used to be one harsh guy to handle with his ball breaking all the time -IF you didn't know how to take him. But he has always been a big teddy bear and fun to be around. Just that it was all fun at your expense lol.

    I'm proud of the person my guy has come to be. I've walked beside him on his Buddhist journey and I can honestly say we are so much happier now. We see eye to eye- (most of the time.) Finally about 3years ago, I feel like I've found my soulmate, my best friend. And I just love that he tries to share with you all the amazing life changing beliefs that have been working so well for us.

    It our wish for you, that happiness and love fill your lives like it has ours. xox
    Peace & Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete